Workplace Counselling and Grievance Handling Workshop
Your Challenge: Handling Employee Grievances and Poor Performance in an Increasing Stressful World
Handling Employee’s Grievances and Poor Performance can be a very challenging problem. In the concrete jungle where everyone is fighting to be in the top of the food chain, stress is inevitable in all organizations. Different forms of stress (pressures to succeed, workplace conflicts among colleagues and bosses, or personal problems) can become overbearing for some individuals. If these stress is not well-managed with counselling and proper grievance channels, it may decreased workplace productivity, impaired concentration and worsened relationships with co-workers, clients and bosses.
Your Solution: Survival Guide to Managing All Kinds of Employee
In this high impact comprehensive workshop, you will walk away with actionable insights on how you can handle employee grievances and poor performers. You will also be equipped with tested and proven techniques on how to drive under-performing staffs for improved results and further enhance the performance of high performing employees.
Key Takeaways – Essential Tips to Improve Organizational Performance
From this 1 day ground breaking workshop, you will be leaving with critical skills in enhancing workplace morale, productivity and employee engagement. You will learn the:
- Practical Ways to conduct proper employee counselling and the key elements in an effective grievance handling process.
- Critical Steps to manage and coach underperforming employees – how to set expectations and motivate them
- Breakthrough Techniques to Motivate High Performance Teams to Even Better Performance
- Effective Ways to Develop Positive Workplace Culture and Mitigate Grievances
- Essential Tips to handle and manage employees of all shapes and sizes including the ‘problem’ employees
- How to identify the different types of counselling techniques and apply the most appropriate techniques for each individual
- High Impact Speaking and Active Listening Skills to motivate, counsel and engage employees
- Useful Guide to Retaining Effective Employees and Talents and Reduce Attrition Rates
- Human Resource Managers and Executives
- All levels of management
- Team Leaders
Mr Edwin Sim
Edwin is the Learning Strategist and founder of 5hue, a learning and organizational development consultancy practice. He has over 25 years of experiences in law enforcement, information and communication technology as well as human and organizational development in Singapore and in the region.
Prior to founding 5hue, Edwin helmed leadership positions in leading training and consultancy firms in Singapore. His passion lies in designing effective and customized learning interventions to help organizations to change and transform. Hundreds of organizations have benefited from his insights in delivering practical, “do-able”, simple and yet impactful interventions, especially in the areas of Leadership, Communication, Teamwork, Organizational Change, Sales and Service Improvement.
Using tools like Workplace Big 5, MBTI, DISC and 360 reports, Edwin has been actively involved in assessing and coaching leaders from different industries, including government, technology, education services as well as luxury retail sectors. His philosophy of using supportive questioning-techniques has helped many of his coachees benefit from the reflective and insightful dialogues.
Edwin adopts a candid, interactive and reflective approach in the classroom where individuals are encouraged to discover their strengths to make quantum leap in their performance. For training to deliver results, Edwin believes training must focus on the needs of the organization and be connected with the people who are being trained. Simply put, he sees his role as helping to prepare people for new roles, redesign established practices and drive company change and culture. Edwin has also been spending his time training in the region and sharing his experiences and knowledge with participants from China, Malaysia, Germany, Thailand and Vietnam.
A winner of the Leonard Nadler Award for his outstanding leadership, scholarship and service by the George Washington University, Edwin holds a Master of Human Development & Leadership (GWU), a Bachelor of Business (Marketing) and Graduate Diploma in Applied Positive Psychology.
Edwin is certified in the following:
– Workplace Big Five 4.0
– MBTI® Step I & Step II Personality Profiling Practitioner
– DISC Certified Advanced Behavioral Analyst
– Action Learning Coach with World Institute for Action Learning
– Six Sigma Green Belt practitioner
– Associate Facilitator Consultant with Korn Ferry
– Trainer and assessor under the Workforce Skills Qualification framework