WordPress Without Coding: Design, Build, and Launch A Responsive Website (LIVE Stream)
While WordPress started as a blogging tool, it has evolved throughout the years into a powerful website builder and a robust content management system (CMS). The best part about WordPress is that it’s easy to use and flexible enough to make different types of websites. That’s the main reason why WordPress has grown so much in popularity. According to a recent survey, WordPress powers 32.3% of all websites on the internet. Due to it’s robust features, many of the top brands use WordPress to power their websites including Time Magazine, Facebook, The New Yorker, Sony, Disney, Target, The New York Times, and more.
In this one-day course for non-coders, you will learn the fundamentals of using WordPress and how to build your own website. You will gain tips from Digital Marketing Practitioner, Vatsa on how you can build, optimise and track your WordPress website.
In this one-day course, you will learn how to
- Build a responsive website for your business/brand
- Set up a webhosting for your website
- Use tools such as WordPress, Hostinger, Divi Builder by Elegant Themes, Google Analytics, CloudFlare, Light Speed Cache, and Google Webmaster Tools
- Publish your first professional WordPress website
- Generate heat-maps and capture live video recordings of user behaviour on your website
- Generate leads and sales from your website using FREE and simple plugins
- Professionals in Marketing, PR and Media
- Entrepreneurs and Solopreneurs
- Individuals without coding experience and are interested in building a website
- Consultants, Educators and Trainers seeking to build their presence online
- Creating and implementing sitemaps for indexing your website on Google search
- Creating a robust website architecture that Google will love
- Using A Drag and Drop builder to create websites relevant to businesses such as e-commerce, music, travel, SAAS, etc.
- Using WordPress and all major WordPress plugins proficiently
- Caching your website
- The basics of web security & security management for WordPress
- Tracking user behaviour on your website
- Features designers need for a functional and effective website
- WordPress Client Content Editing (CMS)
Digital Marketing Practitioner and Consultant: Vatsa Vishesh
With an extensive international experience in consulting and working with start-ups, Vatsa has helped to grow businesses online through growth hacks and digital marketing strategies. These startups are from countries such as Brazil, France, Singapore, India, and the US. Vatsa is also the Founder and CEO of digital agency, STANDOUT and the growth marketing consultant and trainer with Aventis School of Management. He attained his master’s degree in International Business from IÉSEG School of Management.
“We developed a great partnership with Vatsa and StandOut. their dedication to our website is evident in all aspect of the site. We deeply appreciate their attention to details and creative approach to bringing our new exhibits to life online.”
Carrie Johnson, Director, PAIA Consulting
“We successfully implemented a hyperlocal strategy for our business. All thanks to Vatsa and the standout Team – a young and dynamic, result oriented team!”
K Vaibhav, Director, Flipkart