Master the Art of Proactive Thinking and Taking Action at Work
Kick the Dilly-Dally Habit and Start Being Effective at Work
At some point in your career you will come to realize that nobody will tell you what to do and you have to grab the bull by the horn and do what you think is necessary. If you intend to stay relevant and be a beneficial part of your organization you will have to have within you the skillsets that will make you proactive, productive and resourceful. These are the time immemorial skillsets that will determine your presence and relevance in your organization. Nobody will tell you how you can achieve this and if you are not mindful this will eventually guarantee your corporate demise.
Boost Your Productivity and Career by Being a Proactive Employee
To be proactive will require you to have a result-oriented approach to doing what you do every day. In this high impact workshop you will learn the nine strategies embedded by the acronym P.A.C.E.S.E.T.T.E.R © to nurture your heart, body, mind and soul and become highly productive and resourceful. This workshop will show you how you can activate your intrinsic motivation weather tough times, achieve every goal that you set and become solution focused instead of being problem-centric. By the end of the workshop you will understand and know what to do to be a dynamic individual in your organization and a great asset that your bosses won’t want to let you go.
Overcome Your Fears and Become Insanely Proactive. By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Understand what it takes to be proactive and not reactive
- Taking Ownership Understand why nobody will tell you what to do
- Develop effective thinking strategies which can be used in professional lives of supervisors and managers
- Understand well what you want from your boss and what your boss wants from you
- Bridging the Performance Gap with effective problem-solving skills
- Learn to make decisions effectively and confidently
- Apply the P.A.C.E.S.E.T.T.E.R © strategies to become proactive, productive and resourceful
- Empowering individuals to use proactive thinking for win-win situation
“Daniel is a knowledgeable and sincere trainer who injects experiential learning to his invaluable advice. A must-attend course!” Patric Ang, Assistant Director – Singapore Police Force
“Trainer is very engaging and motivational. Each module is relatable to me personally and I can use the knowledge at my workplace.” Edmund, Admin Manager at Northland Primary School
“Very knowledgeable and friendly. Able to pass us a lot of knowledge and help us to think out of the box and from different perspectives. Can change the way a person thinks and can broaden your knowledge and thinking perspective.” Lance, Assistant Engineer at Olympus Singapore
“Highly recommended! In fact, I signed up when I saw that he’s the trainer. Able to keep the energy of the workshop high by mixing with videos, activities and humour. This course will help to broaden your perspective and hopefully recharge you.” Chin Bee, Senior Conciliation Officer at MOM
“He is knowledgeable about the course and is able to deliver the content of it. This changes my mindset on how I am approaching my work so as to improve myself and be more proactive at work.” Zhi Siew, Assistant Engineer at Olympus Singapore
“Daniel is authentic in his descriptions – all about truth and practicality” Florence Kang, Associate Director – Temasek International
“Daniel has a very interesting and interactive way of helping learners to learn. I would recommend this course as the principles learnt are applicable through work and life” Jacqueline, Senior Manager – WSG
Meet the Authority of Singapore: Daniel Theyagu
Daniel Theyagu has been a corporate trainer and performance evaluator since 1989 and has conducted training for more than 500 organizations with his participants coming from more than 100 countries. He has designed and delivered customize training program in areas of conflict resolution, negotiation skills, crisis management, leadership, performance management, emotional intelligence, creative thinking, critical thinking, systems thinking, speed reading, memory enhancement.
Daniel is the author of five books and has written more than 300 articles that have been published in Straits Times and other magazines and journals. Many of his articles are also found at: www.ezine.com/DanielTheyagu.
Daniel also regularly conduct radio talk shows with 938 Live [Singapore] and his workshops are featured regularly in the newspapers that attracts wide variety of participants. As a keynote speaker in conferences and seminars, Daniel is well known for his light-hearted and humorous approach to training by using metaphors and parables and engaging his participants actively throughout his training program. His key forte showing participants how to put use the techniques taught during the workshop and measuring the returns on investment.
Module One: Proactive vs Reactive
- How a proactive person thinks and act: Before, During and After
- Adapting the Six Essential Human Needs to be Proactive
Module Two: Introduction to the PACESETTER
- The Power of Behaviour
- Why people do not want to be proactive?
- The PACESETTER
- Build Resiliency
- Five Easy Steps for the Leader and the Individual
Module Three: Using NLP Presuppositions to be Proactive
- The Simple Secret to Successful Time Management
- Using the meta-cognitive model to justify the need for change
- Identify the What’s in it for Me (WIIIFM) to support and participate to be more proactive
- The power of presupposition to assist you to be proactive
- How to neutralize and overcome resistance to change
- Tools to help the change process
Module Four: Building rapport by using appreciative inquiry to align positive responses to changes when you are proactive
- Building rapport
- Appreciative Inquiry
- The 4D cycle of Appreciative Inquiry