Executive Certificate in Leadership & Change Management (LIVE Stream)
Leading Successful Organizational Change & Innovation
Aventis Executive Education Series
The Aventis Executive Education Series provides a platform for like-minded and talented senior executives across Asia to partake in collaborative learning.
Facilitated by reputable industry experts and partnered with the prestigious University of Roehampton (London), our courses provide an excellent opportunity for you to enhance your professional skills and keep yourself updated with the latest industry insights.
Get ready to learn, transform, and be empowered as a global leader.
Cohorts: 04, 05, 11, 12 September 2021
Each cohort runs for 4 days on the dates indicated above, on full day blocks (9am – 5pm).
In today’s dynamic environment, leading successful change is a critical necessity, yet, up to 70% of change initiatives fail. In order to thrive, successful organization must develop its capability to adapt to the change. Change can be driven by a number of different forces, including customers, markets and technology. Yet research shows that most change initiatives fail to accomplish their intended outcomes and may even limit the potential of an organization and its people. The consequences of not managing change effectively can be devastatingly long lasting, so its important that managers ensure they have the skills, knowledge and credibility within their organizations to be champions of change. Managers have a clear role and responsibility to ensure like employee voice, individual and cultural differences as well as skills development are appropriately and effectively addressed as part of change management.
- Create the foundation for change: Learn how the change process can help to identify opportunities for change and innovation.
- Applying adaptive leadership and distributing leadership by engaging and empowering others
- Learn how to create a conducive environment to taking risks and changes
- Create Roadmap and detailed action plan to drive organizational changes.
- Enhance your leadership capability and skills to initiate and execute change.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for individuals involved in change initiatives who require a working knowledge of the key principles of change management, who need to know the terminology used and some of the theory behind the practice including
- Change managers and aspiring change managers
- Key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of change programmes
- Change leaders (e.g. Sponsors)
- Change agents (e.g. Business Change Managers)
- Change implementers (e.g. programme and project managers)
- Change support (e.g. PMO) and operational line management
It will also benefits senior officers and executives in the position of leading strategic change initiatives in their organisations,
Topic 1: Organisations and their Changing Global Environments
Topic 2: Organisational Culture & Management of Change
Topic 3: Power and Politics in Organisations
Topic 4: Organisational Development
Topic 5: Employee Engagement and Voice
Topic 6: Organisational Change and Individual sense-making processes
Topic 7: Approaches and theories of leadership
Topic 8: Leading people through Change
Topic 9: Leadership, Culture and Diversity